Video Splitter - VGA
Provides simultaneous distribution of single-source VGA video signals to two displays
- Simultaneously distributes a single-source VGA video signal to two VGA monitors
- Supports up to 1920x1440 resolutions
- Maintains signal strength in all applications
- Compatible with any hardware platform and all operating systems
- Daisy-chainable for expansion beyond two monitors
- Metal enclosure offers efficient heat dissipation for long-term durability
The VGASPLT1 video splitter provides simultaneous distribution of single-source VGA video signal to two VGA monitors.
The video splitter supports up to 1920 x 1440 video resolutions and VGA, SVGA, XGA, UXGA and multi-sync video monitors.
Connectors include: 1x VGA 15-pin DB15 male input and 2 x VGA 15-pin DB15 female output.
The VGA video splitter is compatible with any hardware platform and all operating systems, and maintains signal strength and image quality in all applications.
The video splitter is encased in a vented metal enclosure that offers efficient heat dissipation for long term durability. The unit operates on 9 Vdc or 100-240 Vac.
The 1 x 2 video splitter is also daisy-chainable for distributing the video signal beyond two monitors for easy expansion.
The video splitter comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, free US-based technical support, and 1-year warranty.
- (1) VGA video splitter
- (1) Power supply
- (1) Set of rubber feet
- (1) User guide